Friday, July 15, 2022

It seemed like it would never come!


 

 

 

YES!  Summer has arrived at last.  After the coldest, wettest March-April-May-June, no one in Vancouver is allowed to complain about heat or overgrown jungles – least of all this writer, who has been a bit of a Weather Whiner for most of 2022.

 

Filled with the excitement of summer ventures and pleasurable garden work, my daily art has moved into Summer Camp mode.  I'm doing preparatory work for a couple projects I have up my sleeves, and meanwhile I'm keeping my hand in with some quick studies – aiming again for one-hour max.

 

The theme?  Trails and treks of bygone days.  Like these:

 


 


And these:

 


 

 

And finally, for this batch:

 



Is this putting you to sleep?  Me, too.  But think of all that creative dream time!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment